Because of your help, in the first part of 2019, we've been able to assist:
- A 14yr old young man with stage 4 colon and liver cancer
- A woman with property damage due to fire
- A Washington firefighter who suddenly lost his child
- A young man needing G.I. surgery
- A Montana Firefighter with cancer
- Several families with funeral expenses
- An Idaho Firefighter and family after the sudden loss of their daughter
- A young woman with lung cancer
- Many in need of transportation or just a hot meal
- 25 kids in-need on a fishing trip with firefighters
Download: SVFFBA Newsletter.pdf
In memorium, Director Dave Phay 1961-2018. For 30 years of service to those in need, Thank You!
Thanks to all of you and the hard work of Benevolent members Tag Baugh and Jared Bradford and family (special apperance by Ken Witter), over 30 kids had a Christmas to remember!
One of several Thank You cards to the SVFFBA for a day of fishing with kids in need.